Microdermabrasion removes the thicker, uneven outer layer of skin and results in a younger looking complexion. We love to also combine it with other treatments as well!
Microdermabrasion treatments use a minimally abrasive instrument with fine crystals to gently sand your skin. This removes the thicker, uneven outer layer of skin and results in a younger looking complexion.
This type of skin rejuvenation is used to treat light scarring, discoloration, sun damage and stretch marks.
- Improve age spots and blackheads
- Improve hyperpigmentation (patches of darkened skin)
- Exfoliate your skin, resulting in a refreshed appearance
- Lessen the appearance of stretch marks
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce or eliminate enlarged pores
- Treat acne and the scars left by acne
Microdermabrasion helps to thicken your collagen. This makes skin appear taut and smooth. Collagen production declines as we age, resulting in looser, uneven skin, so microdermabrasion is a great anti-aging maintenance treatment.
Contact us today to meet with our consultant to learn more about microdermabrasion and if it’s a good fit for your skin.